- Can easily be carried to a jobsite, due to its compact size and light weight.
- Accurate and repeatable cuts with the guide rail and plunge saw or routers.
- Clamp faster with uniform holes and Festool clamps.
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor.
Festool MFT/3 work tables are the most critical tool in your shop for cutting and assembly operations. Their mobility offers the user a supreme advantage in the field that had only been found in the home or professional work shop. 3 distinct versions of the MFT/3 Multifunction table are available: a "set" version including appropriate accessories for cutting and routing, a BASIC version including only the table, great for material handling, glue ups, sanding and assembly. Lastly a "mini" version is available for use with the Kapex Miter Saw (bringing the deck of the miter saw into perfect alignment with the height of the set and basic version).
The MFT/3 work tables are the progression of the work bench. They can be used with all Festool routers and track saws, as clamping stations and much more. Attach guide rails, angle units, clamps, etc with ease in multiple orientations and arrangements to fit any application. Grid patterned work surface and T-channels throughout provide the foundation for infinite clamping configurations.
- Use with the guide rail system for cuts, angle cuts, compound cuts, route dados and flutes
- Uniform grid pattern for secure clamping
- Easy integration with any and all guide rails
- Easily stabilized on uneven ground
- Flat work surface is replaceable and sacrificial
- Legs fold up for easy portability