Optimized for Festool North America!
U.S. - sourced, high quality, high value bradpoint drill bits for drilling wood equipped with the Festool Centrotec shank.
Rapid and hassle-free bit changes
Centrotec shank bits are quick and easy to change out and are designed for better transmission of power without slippage.
Flute design provides rapid and efficient chip ejection for faster drilling while also providing cleaner entry and exit holes.
Clean, fast, accurate holes with extra wide flutes for better chip removal and a corrosion resistant finish.
Specially designed precision brad point drill bits featuring Centrotec Shank for a precise and durable solution for drilling clean holes in wood and plastic. Precision-ground steel stays sharp longer for precise hole drilling and a long service life. The Centrotec shank can also be used with all three-jaw chucks for no-slip performance. The Festool Centrotec System is designed to deliver a better transfer of force between the drill and the bit, with no chance for bit slippage or marring of the drill bit. The Centrotec Chuck design enables a full 1/2 pound reduction in weight, and reduces the overall length, or clearance, by nearly 1-1/2 inches. The quick-change Centrotec system delivers a faster, more efficient means of changing bits and driver tips than any keyless chuck system, and virtually eliminates run out.
- Corrosion resistant finish helps the bit to stay free of rust and provides a durable finish to resist pitch and resin build-up
- Compact: The Centrotec shank reduces overall drill length by nearly 1-1/2 providing more clearance for tight spaces and improving user control
- Rapid chip ejection helps to ensure faster drilling with less heat build-up
- CENTROTEC shank: greater bit stability with less runout providing fast changes while reducing weight
- For T18, C18, TPC 18, CXS, TXS, PDC 18